Scopri l'immersivo percorso artistico naturale nei boschi di Lusan,
nel cuore del Comune di Vallelaghi
The Lusan Art Park, opened in 2020, is a thematic contemporary art park immersed in the nature of the Valle dei Laghi. It aims to make known the main sites of historical, cultural and naturalistic interest present in the municipal area of Vallelaghi, through artistic installations created with different materials by selected artists, supported by specific illustrative tables.
The various works of art, like "author's" reflections, become a sort of story. They want to be an invitation to discover and learn more about the territory of the Valle dei Laghi with its precious peculiarities, whose morphology was designed by the great Adige Glacier during the last glacial period.
During the visit to the Lusan Art Park we invite kind visitors to follow some behavioral rules:
- it is forbidden to touch the works and leave waste along the path;
- it is strongly not recommended to leave the path;
- it is recommended to pay attention to possible slippery sections.
Length: about 500m
Duration: about 20 minuti
Entrance fee: free
1. Going along the SS45bis exit at Vezzano Sud.
2. Take Via Roma and then Via Stoppani.
3. Follow the signs for the Valle dei Laghi Theater, where there is a large free car park and near which the route begins.
The Lusan Art Park is about 600 meters from the historic center of Vezzano and about 500 meters from the Vezzano Sud exit.
Distance from Trento: about 12km
Distance from Riva del Garda: about 27km